NOTICE: St. Cloud office will be closed effective from June 1st, 2019 due to a move. Currently only online counseling clients are accepted.
Office will be closed from May 4th to May 14th, 2019.
Four County Crisis Response Team (320-253-5555 or 1800-635-8008) for Stearns, Benton, Sherburne, or Wright Counties.
A 10-Page Report for couples: Answers for Couples Counseling Questions
Would you like to know about strengths and growth areas in your relationship with your partner? PREPARE/ENRICH couples inventory offers you a 10-page report to give you a clear picture of your relationship with your partner.
What is PREPARE/ENRICH?
PREPARE/ENRICH is a couple assessment to identify your strength and growth areas in your relationship with your partner.
Over 2.5 million couples have taken the PREPARE/ENRICH inventory. You will be asked to take the inventory through online. You can take the assessment anywhere and anytime you want.
Benefit from taking PREPARE/ENRICH Program
- The reports will provide you and your partner opportunities to explore deeper into their relationship.
- The reports will stimulate conversations about many areas of your relationship.
- You get help identifying relationship strengths and potential issues.
- You receive feedback using couple exercises in the Couple's Workbook.
- You can learn useful relationship skills that you can apply to current and future issues in your relationship.
What are the major goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program?
- explore strength and growth areas
- strengthen communication skills
- identify and manage major stressors
- resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
Make an Appointment
Go back from A 10 Page Report to Marriage Counseling Home Page
To take an PREPARE/ENRICH and get a 10-page report